User Services Librarian
American University of Paris
Michael Stöpel is the user services librarian for the American University of Paris. Originally from Munich (Germany), he joined the American University of Paris in 2001. He received his MA in Library and Information Science (MLIS) in 2010 from the Information School at the Humbold University in Berlin, Germany. His focus in library studies is led by the leitmotif of connecting users to information. In 2010 and 2014, Michael Stöpel participated in the ACRL immersion program (Teacher Track, Assessment Track).
- Information literacy and student success: The faculty perspective
- Unique benefits & challenges of information literacy at AMICAL’s institutions
- For AMICAL with AMICAL: Building a collaborative information literacy online platform
- Assessment: Demonstrating the educational value of the academic library — Feedback from the ACRL Immersion Program
- CATs — An assessment tool among others