Discuss & collaborate
AMICAL Connect is our community forum. It’s open to librarians, technologists, faculty and staff from all AMICAL member institutions.
We use Slack, a team-based messaging platform, primarily to stay in touch during face-to-face events (and to share GIFs). Any AMICAL member can ask for an invitation to join us there, though we send out invitations to event attendees.
Connect via social media
- We post brief and timely news related to AMICAL and its mission on Twitter and Facebook.
- Our Facebook group is the place to hang out and chat with other AMICAL members.
- Visit our blog for the latest news & commentary on AMICAL’s projects and activities.
- View recordings of past webinars and Conference presentations on our YouTube channel.
- Our photo archive is available on Flickr.
AMICAL organizes an annual Conference, as well as a variety of other events.