Expectations of participants
Participation in the cohort will be based on acceptance of the team’s application, and teams will be expected to
- Share a project description document with the rest of the cohort in advance of the pre-event meetings.
- Engage with the cohort in scheduled discussions and meetings before, during and after the event, at least through December 2019.
- Meet online at least twice for consultation on their project with AMICAL’s Digital Liberal Arts Member Coordinator, and/or AMICAL’s Digital Liberal Arts Mellon Fellow (from Fall 2019).
- Contribute to the building of AMICAL’s DH community of practice, and the development of collective knowledge, through online discussions and possibly face-to-face presentations or workshops.
- Submit a brief mid-year status report on their project part way through the year following acceptance for the cohort.
- Submit a brief final report on their project in December 2019.