The Workshop Grants program is not currently open for new proposals. We’ll be revising the guidelines and then reopening the program soon under the framework of our 2018-2021 grant from the Mellon Foundation. An announcement will be made on AMICAL Connect when the program reopens and new proposals may be submitted.
Grant coordinators must submit a brief report (preferably as a PDF) within two months of the activity’s proposed completion date, covering the following:
- List all individuals or groups (including students, community members, etc.) that either contributed to, or have been impacted by, the funded activity.
- What projected outcomes were realized?
- What projected outcomes were not realized, and why?
- Describe any unexpected outcomes relevant to your activity, or to AMICAL in general.
- Impact of Workshop Grant funding
- Describe how the Workshop Grant contributed to the outcomes above.
- Challenges and lessons learned
- Were there goals set by your proposal that you were unable to meet, or other major challenges you encountered?
- What lessons did you learn that might be useful for similar projects or other Workshop Grant proposals?
- What plans do you have for the further dissemination of the results/outcomes of the funded activity?
The report should not exceed 2-3 pages. Reports will be made accessible online to AMICAL members.