Previously funded consortial training & workshops
Previously funded workshops
Examples of AMICAL-funded workshops from the past few years that align with the scope of the current grant program:
- AMICAL cohort to DHI-B 2019 (American University of Beirut, 2019)
- TALIX: Teaching and Learning Innovation Exchange (American University in Cairo, 2019)
- Co-design: Integrating information literacy into your disciplinary course (American University of Paris, 2017)
- DHI-B: Digital Humanities Institute — Beirut 2017 (American University of Beirut, 2017)
- Assessing and communicating library contributions to institutional priorities (American University of Kuwait, 2017)
- Digital Pedagogy Lab Cairo (American University in Cairo, March 2016)
- Evidence-based planning & decision-making in academic libraries (John Cabot University - January 2016)
- Engage Students in Creative Multimedia Production (American University in Kosovo, 2014)
- Collaborative Learning Technologies (American University in Cairo, 2012)
Grant applicant’s reports, where available, are accessible at the links above.
Other AMICAL events
Our events page includes all types of consortial events that AMICAL has supported: funded training and workshops, but also online discussions and annual AMICAL Conferences.