Executive Director Of Information Resources Management
American College of Greece
Peter Korovessis is the executive director for Information Resources Management at The American College of Greece. He has served the academic community as the Department Head of the Computer Information Systems, and also as a full-time faculty member for more than 20 years, at the American College of Greece. He holds a PhD degree in Information Security from the University of Plymouth, UK. He has more than 20 years of administrative and teaching experience in higher education. Demonstrated success in managing Computer Networks, Virtualization, Academic Computing, IT Quality Assurance, Information Security and Product Development projects in an effort to achieve organizational efficiency. He is an active researcher in the area of Information Security.
Interests: Information security, security awareness and culture, network design and administration, administrative information systems, IT leadership, course management systems, web and mobile development, instructional design
- Assessment and learning: Transforming the course evaluation process online to improve data collection and decision making
- Technology in education: A friend or foe?
- Collaborative creativity: Learning to rework the pedagogic space
- Building an information security toolkit in order to help students become security aware citizens
- Participating in the ECAR 2013 student study: Findings