Wi-Fi will be available throughout the Conference and covers the entire campus (including garden area). Wi-Fi instructions will be provided in the AMICAL Conference bag.
Printing is available on request. See a member of AUR staff if you need to print.
Throughout the Conference, you can reach out to any of the following people for help. (If you’re unable to find someone, the security guard in the garden can call AUR staff for you.)
Questions related to local event organization, scheduling, facilities, etc.
- Rosa Fusco
- Franziska Wallner
- AMICAL 2016 Lead Volunteers:
- Rayane Fayed
- Omar Farhoud
- Ivana Stevanovic
Presentation setup and IT issues
- AUR IT staff (Daniele & Gianluca) for help with presentation setup or other technical issues
- Ahmad Zorkani, AMICAL 2016 Webcasting Coordinator, for help setting up presentations being webcast
- General questions: Jeff Gima & Alex Armstrong
- Unconference: Dimitris Tzouris
- Webcast program: Ahmad Zorkani
Slack chat (AMICAL members only)
AMICAL members may use our consortial chat platform, Slack (amical.slack.com), for quick questions. This may sometimes be the fastest way to get an answer.
Two main ways to post questions or comments:
- Post in the main (#general) channel, if you don’t mind other members seeing it.
- Open a direct message just to the person you’re trying to reach (@rosa, @jeff, @alex, @zorkani, etc.).
Not on Slack yet? If you’re an AMICAL member, use your institutional email account and send “add me to Slack” to email@example.com .
AMICAL Connect forum (AMICAL members only)
For longer questions, especially those that might be of broader interest to other members, AMICAL members may post to the AMICAL 2016 category on AMICAL Connect.
Anyone may send questions/issues about any aspect of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will route it to the appropriate person.