Associate Library Director
Saint Louis University - Madrid Campus
Isabel Hurtado works as an Associate Library Director at Saint Louis University, Madrid Campus. She is responsible, in conjunction with the Library Director, for planning and management of the University Library.
Isabel has been working for important libraries and documentation centers for more than twenty years, fifteen of which at SLU, Madrid. She holds a degree in Documentation and in Library & Information Science from Universidad Carlos III.
Interests: Library Management, Collection Development, Information Literacy, Reference, User Services, Innovation in Libraries
- AMICAL 2019 · Mar 29, 2019 – Apr 1, 2018
- AMICAL 2017 · May 17–20, 2017
- Evidence-based planning & decision-making in academic libraries · Jan 22–23, 2016
- AMICAL 2015 · Apr 27 – May 30, 2015
- AMICAL 2014 · May 14–17, 2014