American University of Beirut
I am an Instructional Designer with a Masters degree in Education, a BS in Computer Science, a Master Online Teacher Certificate and a Leadership Certificate from the Institute of Engaged Leaders in Online learning (IELOL). I chose this profession because it’s a means to change the world, hopefully making it a better place by making education accessible and democratic.
- It takes a village to reshape learning, technology and library services
- Digital humanities in practice: Principles, tools and processes
- Articulate Storyline: Reshaping guides, tutorials and the way you present content
- The cloud: Time to lighten up the bag
- To inspire or not to inspire, that is the question!
- Don’t suspend it, blend it!
- AMICAL 2021 · Jun 21–24, 2021
- AMICAL 2015 · Apr 27 – May 30, 2015
- AMICAL 2014 · May 14–17, 2014
- AMICAL 2013 · Jun 12–15, 2013
- AMICAL-AUC workshop on collaborative learning technologies · Nov 11–12, 2012