In this workshop, participants will acquire the essential skills needed to build interactive content using “Articulate Storyline 2”, an E-learning content authoring software.
Considering how people learn, we sense a compelling need to convert static content into an interactive one. In this workshop, we will introduce to you “Articulate Storyline”, an E-learning tool designed to help you build interactive content. You will get a hands-on experience converting a presentation into an interactive one by designing a Storyline project, creating a presentation, adding audio/video, adding hotspots, and publishing your project. You will also learn how to create interactive knowledge checks by using the Storyline quiz feature.
- Why and when to use Storyline?
- Starting a new project
- Importing existing PowerPoint slides
- Inserting new scenes and slides
- Adding images, video and audio
- Recording narration
- Creating knowledge checks
- Publishing the project for web or mobile distribution
- Integrating the project with the Learning Management System
This workshop targets faculty members and Librarians who are planning to convert static guides and tutorials into interactive ones.