Aziz El Hassani
Research & Learning Services Supervisor
Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane
Aziz El Hassani is a Research & Learning Services Supervisor at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane ( AUI). He has been involved with library and information literacy instruction for more than eleven years. He holds a Master’s degree from the University of Malta and a Bachelor’s degree in English Language and Literature. He published in peer-reviewed journals about “ Information literacy in higher education”, and presented nationally and internationally on the same topic. In 2018, he completed the Library Leadership in the Digital Age program at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, Harvard University, Massachusetts, USA.
He has professional certifications, among others, from Harvard Graduate School of Education, Library Juice Academy in California, Soliya Program and the Global Liberal Arts Alliance (GLAA).
As a coordinator of the Information Literacy Committee at AUI Library, Aziz enjoys collaborating with teaching faculty to implement and design purposeful learning experiences as well as exploring innovative ways to integrate Information and digital literacy skills into the core curriculum.
Personal pronouns: He
Interests: Information Literacy, Higher Education, Digital Literacy, Digital Humanities, Professional Development, English Literature, teaching
- A faculty-librarian collaboration to integrate information literacy into a taught disciplinary humanities course at Al Akhawayn University
- Enhancing faculty-librarian collaboration: The Al Akhawayn University model
- Faculty-librarian partnership: A collaborative initiative at AUI
- AMICAL 2019 · Mar 29, 2019 – Apr 1, 2018
- AMICAL 2018 · May 4–7, 2018
- AMICAL 2017 · May 17–20, 2017
- Co-design: Integrating information literacy into your disciplinary course · Mar 31 – Apr 1, 2017
- AMICAL 2016 · May 12–14, 2016
- AMICAL 2015 · Apr 27 – May 30, 2015
- Engage students in creative multimedia content production · Mar 21–22, 2014
- AMICAL 2013 · Jun 12–15, 2013
- AMICAL 2011 · Apr 27, 2011