Representatives’ Forum (Dec 2020)
For AMICAL members only
Add to: Google Calendar | Outlook & iCal
We recently inaugurated bi-monthly meetings for library directors and AMICAL Representatives, with the focus and audience alternating each month:
- one month: Library Directors’ Forum, focusing on discussion and peer consultation related to issues at their own libraries
- following month: AMICAL Representatives’ Forum, focusing on Representatives’ roles in supporting their institution’s membership and participation in the consortium
This month it’s the turn of the AMICAL Representatives’ Forum, and we’ll be structuring this with a meeting format. The tentative agenda is as follows:
- A minute of silence in memory of Elisabetta Morani
- Brief update from the Consortium Director on recent consortial developments
- Discussion relating to the role of Representatives (e.g. examples of good practices for outreach, cultivating participation, etc.)
- Discussion of results of the Oct 2020 institution-level stakeholder survey (challenges faced by member institutions)
The registration link has already been sent to AMICAL Representatives. If you believe you should have received this email, but have not, contact us.
The platform will be Zoom, which may require installation in advance of the event. Review our online event guidelines to ensure you are setup to participate with a microphone and/or web cam.