Expectations of participants
All funded AMICAL participants will be expected:
Before the event
- to familiarize themselves with a small reading list about the digital humanities: https://dhibeirut.wordpress.com/readings/ thinking about how the issues raised in them apply to their international academic environments.
During the event
- to attend the full course(s) in which they register.
- to attend at the AMICAL cohort lunch on Saturday for brainstorming about future AMICAL digital humanities events and potential digital scholarly projects.
- to consider sharing your experiences on social media using the event hashtag #DHIB2017.
After the event
- to direct interested faculty, technologists, librarians and administrators to resources for learning about the digital humanities.
- to consider contributing a post in AMICAL Connect about the event, or projects/outcomes that develop from it.
- to share some of what you have learned about the digital humanities or how you have adapted it to your own institution at other AMICAL events, such as webinars or the annual Conference (collaboration with other AMICAL members on a panel or joint presentations are welcome).