The AMICAL Digital Pedagogy Committee invites you to participate in an upcoming webinar discussing blended learning in our various institutions – how we define it, why we do it, different models of implementing it in courses, and how we assess its effectiveness.
In the webinar, we have the following guests who will be sharing their experiences with us:
- Elissa Raffa, Executive Director of MNOHS, Expert for the EU’s Horizon 2020 funding program, and former DL advisor at ACG
- Rayane Fayed, Instructional Designer, at AUB
- Rana Haddad, Instructional Designer, at AUB
- Jasmina Najjar, Communication Skills Program Coordinator and Instructor at AUB
- Gihan Osman, Assistant Professor at AUC’s Graduate School of Education & Center for Learning and Teaching
We invite you to ask any questions ahead of time by replying to the event announcement on Connect. If you have questions while the session is running, please post the questions in the YouTube chat.