Applications are temporarily closed
We are currently revising the Small Grant guidelines, and during this period we will not be accepting applications. The application form will be made available again once the guidelines have been revised. As soon as applications are reopened, anticipated for late October, we will notify members under Admin Announcements in AMICAL Connect. Applications for micro-grants may still be submitted during this period by requesting the form from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant recipients must submit a brief report (preferably as a PDF) within two months of the activity’s proposed completion date, covering the following:
- List all individuals or groups (including students, community members, etc.) that either contributed to, or have been impacted by, the funded activity.
- What projected outcomes were realized?
- What projected outcomes were not realized, and why?
- Describe any unexpected outcomes relevant to your activity, the Small Grants program, or AMICAL in general.
- Impact of Small Grant funding
- Describe how the Small Grant funding contributed to the outcomes above.
- Lessons learned
- If you failed to reach a goal set by your application, or met other challenges, what lessons did you learn that might be useful for similar projects or other Small Grant applications?
- What plans do you have for the further dissemination of the results/outcomes of the funded activity?
The report should not exceed 1 page for professional development activities, or 2-3 pages for projects. Reports will be made accessible online to AMICAL members.