Final report (for all grants)
Grant recipients must submit a brief report (preferably as a PDF) within two months of the activity’s proposed completion date, covering the following:
- List all individuals or groups (including students, community members, etc.) that either contributed to, or have been impacted by, the funded activity.
- What projected outcomes were realized?
- What projected outcomes were not realized, and why?
- Describe any unexpected outcomes relevant to your activity, the Small Grants program, or AMICAL in general.
- Impact of Small Grant funding
- Describe how the Small Grant funding contributed to the outcomes above.
- Lessons learned
- If you failed to reach a goal set by your application, or met other challenges, what lessons did you learn that might be useful for similar projects or other Small Grant applications?
- What plans do you have for the further dissemination of the results/outcomes of the funded activity?
The report should not exceed 1 page for professional development activities, or 2-3 pages for projects. Reports will be made accessible online to AMICAL members.
You may use the final report template provided as a Google Doc.
Progress reports (for project grants)
For Small Grants categorized as Projects, progress reports must be filed periodically. This requirement is intended to provide AMICAL Admin with a way to monitor the healthy progress of projects, and to facilitate assistance in cases where a project may be facing difficulties.
Progress reports should be in the form of brief emails, timed according to the nature and scale of the project.
Progress report schedule
- Send a 1-paragraph report as each major milestone is accomplished. This should be roughly every 1 to 2 months, but adapted to the project’s timeline and milestones.
- If a progress report has not been filed for three months, a report should be filed even if the next milestone has not been accomplished.
Progress report content
- Indicate whether healthy progress is being made toward stated project goals
- identify any issues that are blocking progress on the project
If problems are reported, AMICAL Admin will try to suggest possible resources or leads for resolving the issues.