Grant recipients must submit a brief report (preferably as a PDF) within two months of the activity’s proposed completion date, covering the following:
- List all individuals or groups (including students, community members, etc.) that either contributed to, or have been impacted by, the funded activity.
- What projected outcomes were realized?
- What projected outcomes were not realized, and why?
- Describe any unexpected outcomes relevant to your activity, the Small Grant program, or AMICAL in general.
- Impact of Small Grant funding
- Describe how the Small Grant funding contributed to the outcomes above.
- Lessons learned
- If you failed to reach a goal set by your application, or met other challenges, what lessons did you learn that might be useful for similar projects or other Small Grant applications?
- What plans do you have for the further dissemination of the results/outcomes of the funded activity?
The report should not exceed 1 page for professional development activities, or 2-3 pages for projects. Reports will be made accessible online to AMICAL members.