Sr. Associate, Library and Education Programs
Nooruddin Merchant is leading the library and information commons since last 3 years. He was actively involved during the space planning process of the university library. He is also serving library community in Pakistan by being an executive board member of Pakistan Library Association (PLA), Sindh Chapter.
Interests: Library Technologies, Makerspaces, Information Literacy, Library Space Planning, Creativity in Libraries, Library Programming, Digital Humanities
- Representative (Habib University)
- Icebreaker and networking (Thursday)
- Building an AMICAL Peer Knowledge Exchange: Matching needs with expertise for mentoring, training and consultation
- Icebreaker and networking (Tuesday)
- (Optional) Icebreaker and networking (Monday)