American University of Central Asia
Jyldyz Bekbalaeva is Director of the Library at American University of Central Asia, where she manages library services and resources.
She holds an MSLIS from the University of Illinois and a Ph.D. in Linguistics from Kyrgyz National University.
Personal pronouns: She/her/her
Interests: Information Literacy, OER, Library Management, Linguistics
- Representative (American University of Central Asia)
- Digital humanities course at AUCA: First steps and lessons learned
- Information literacy as liberal arts: Pilot course at AUCA
- Digital heritage as Library-Anthropology collaboration
- AUCA library space: New approaches to mobility
- A collaboration with a long-lasting impact: Introducing information literacy at the college preparatory level
- AMICAL 2019 · Mar 29, 2019 – Apr 1, 2018
- AMICAL 2017 · May 17–20, 2017
- Co-design: Integrating information literacy into your disciplinary course · Mar 31 – Apr 1, 2017
- Assessing and communicating library contributions to institutional priorities · Jan 26–27, 2017
- Evidence-based planning & decision-making in academic libraries · Jan 22–23, 2016