Jim is the co-founder of Reclaim Hosting, an independent web hosting company focused on the higher education community. Previously he was the director of the Division of Teaching and Learning Technologies and adjunct professor at the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Should EdTech have an ethos? Teaching technologies in a post-Snowden age
- Virtually Connecting with Jim Groom, Maha Bali & Nadine Aboulmagd
- Small is beautiful: A study of ed-tech as if people mattered
- AMICAL 2016 · May 12–14, 2016
- Does EdTech have an ethos? And why should I care? · 17 June 2016