The DLA Programs Committee organizes events on digital tools and methods with presentations and workshops by invited guests, and interactive discussions with AMICAL colleagues.
For the 2021–2022 series, we plan to organize events on the following topics:
- Textual analysis
- Digital oral history
- Semantic annotation
- Librarian roles in digital projects
- Digital literacies and digital humanities in the curriculum
- Digital project management and sustainability
- Digital cultural heritage projects
- Online publishing with Scalar
Events are announced on AMICAL Connect and listed on our site.
More details about our events under development are on AMICAL Connect.
If you would like to suggest a topic you’d like to see addressed, or speakers/facilitators we might invite, send us an email.