Director of the corporate web site
American University of Central Asia
Ekaterina Kombarova is the Director of the corporate web site at the American University of Central Asia (AUCA), Kyrgyzstan.
Ekaterina has earned a Master’s Degree in computer science at the National University of Kyrgyz Republic and also she has earned a Master of Science in Engineering (environmental protection) at Kyrgyz National Agrarian University.
Ekaterina has been working at AUCA since 2000.
Her professional interests include a variety range of topics including campus information systems, corporate communication and strategic planning, assessment of the usability of online information resources and services. Ekaterina is also interested in analysing and promoting the use of information technology for teaching and learning and she regularly provides IT trainings for AUCA faculty and staff members.
- Usage of Adobe Connect at AUCA
- Faculty experiences and expectations with technology: Findings of 2014 ECAR Faculty Study
- Student engagement with technology: Findings of 2013 ECAR student study
- Participating in the ECAR 2013 student study: Findings
- AMICAL 2018 · May 4–7, 2018
- AMICAL 2017 · May 17–20, 2017
- AMICAL 2016 · May 12–14, 2016
- AMICAL 2015 · Apr 27 – May 30, 2015
- AMICAL 2014 · May 14–17, 2014
- AMICAL 2013 · Jun 12–15, 2013
- AMICAL-AUC workshop on collaborative learning technologies · Nov 11–12, 2012
- AMICAL 2012 · Apr 4–7, 2012
- Ethnographic Study Pilot Workshop 2 · Jan 4–5, 2011
- AMICAL 2006 · May 31 – Jun 3, 2006