Aziz El Hassani
Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane
Aziz El Hassani is a Multimedia Librarian at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane. He holds a Master’s degree from the University of Malta, a Bachelor’s degree in English Language and Literature, and recently completed the Library Leadership in the Digital Age program at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
As a member of the Information Literacy committee at AUI Library, Aziz enjoys collaborating with teaching faculty to implement and design purposeful learning experiences as well as exploring innovative ways to integrate Information Literacy skills and technology into core curriculum classes.
Interests: Information Literacy, Higher Education, Instructional Design, Multimedia Resources,
- A faculty-librarian collaboration to integrate information literacy into a taught disciplinary humanities course at Al Akhawayn University
- Enhancing faculty-librarian collaboration: The Al Akhawayn University model
- Faculty-librarian partnership: A collaborative initiative at AUI
- AMICAL 2018 · May 4–7, 2018
- AMICAL 2017 · May 17–20, 2017
- Co-design: Integrating information literacy into your disciplinary course · Mar 31 – Apr 1, 2017
- AMICAL 2016 · May 12–14, 2016
- AMICAL 2015 · Apr 27 – May 30, 2015
- Engage students in creative multimedia content production · Mar 21–22, 2014
- AMICAL 2013 · Jun 12–15, 2013
- AMICAL 2011 · Apr 27, 2011